Technology with Infinite Potential
With the LightSheer INFINITY, Lumenis perfected its well-established innovative technology.
By leveraging the clinically validated advantages of the 805nm wavelength- speed, comfort, safety and efficacy to an additional wavelength- the 1060nm- Lumenis created the most advanced dual wavelength system in the market and introduced the next generation of laser hair reduction.
Ideal spot sizes for Hair Removal treatments
To effectively treat all body areas and hair types, the LightSheer INFINITY offers two mechanisms of, the High Speed low fluence vacuum assisted technology and the ChillTip™ high fluence integrated contact cooling with a variety of spot sizes that can be easily switched on the handpiece.
High Speed (22mmx35mm) - utilizes the High-Speed vacuum assisted assisted integrated technology to treat large body areas. This large spot size provides a comfortable and fast treatment.
Variety of ChillTip™ applicators - utilize the ChillTip™ integrated contact cooling technology and empowered by high fluence. Designed to treat small to medium size areas.
The LightSheer INFINITY is designed to provide an advanced user friendly interface and effective user support:
- Advanced Graphical User Interface - Intuitive presets for fast learning curve and easy treatment delegation.
- Remote Connectivity Enabled - to ensure prompt and complete customer support.
Indications for Use
- Hair removal, permanent hair reduction, and the treatment for Pseudofolliculitis Barbae (PFB).
- Treatment of vascular lesions, including angiomas, hemangiomas, telangiectasia, leg veins and other benign vascular lesions.
- Treatment of benign pigmented lesions.
- Treatment of wrinkles (for 1060nm handpiece only)
- Use on all skin types (Fitzpatrick skin types I-VI), including tanned skin.